Before you share anything it’s important to know: These images will be publicly accessible, and by sharing them you are granting permission for them to be re-used by the POrtalBurn community for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use of any images will be prohibited.If you’re sharing pictures, we have some guidelines we need you to follow (please):
- Respect and consideration should be given to anyone captured in the picture. If there is even a chance someone in the picture wouldn’t want it posted, don’t post it. If in doubt, seek their permission.
- No pictures can contain nudity, even if the person pictured gives permission. Time to use your photoshop skills
- Do not share pictures that capture questionable or illegal activity.
- Pictures of art must include credit to the artist. If unsure of the artist or project name, please check our Archive section on www.portalburn.org for old HELP Guides and Maps.
- Picture titles will ideally follow this naming convention… identify the year, followed by details…
- PBYY Artist-Project
- PBYY Camp-Description
- PBYY DJ-Description
- PBYY Description
- PB19 VinnyRovitelli-Mutatis
- PB19 CampSexy-Fog tunnel
- PB19 Kenzie-Killin it at the pavillion
- PB18 Family Photo
- PB16 Work Weekend
The BOD will monitor pictures that get shared to ensure they fit the guidelines. If deemed necessary, we reserve the right to remove pictures from the site.If a picture of you, or your project, is shared and you want it removed, please contact the BOD at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be removed.